Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One Year Old

mickandjanet

Now had this model Yaris for one year and would like to state that not one negative issue has arisen in that time, it has been a joy to drive and being my first auto even more so as it is so easy to drive, very comfortable , well equipped with controls very accessible, for the money a nice car all round, thanks Toyota

I have to agree, Michael.

In the 4.5 years of owning my Yaris, bought "new" as a pre-reg. with 8 miles on the clock, it has never faltered. Never needed any warranty work with only routine annual servicing required.

It does everything I need. Takes me safely and comfortably from  A to B without drama. Some "experts" criticise the Yaris as being boring and dull. If boring and dull means a reliable, comparitively cheap to run, safe and comfortable car then that's fine by me.

I've now, possibly, tempted fate!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mickandjanet said:

Now had this model Yaris for one year and would like to state that not one negative issue has arisen in that time, it has been a joy to drive and being my first auto even more so as it is so easy to drive, very comfortable , well equipped with controls very accessible, for the money a nice car all round, thanks Toyota

2017 yaris 1.5 has 900 new parts! Not sure how many parts are in a car? If you like automatic it may be tempting.