Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

USB player not longer shows what been played

hollymcnair

When playing through my usb it’s stopped showing what being played on the touch screen. Can anyone help?

Moved to the Aygo club.

More details required please before we can help.

What does it show on the Storage Media control screen when a song is playing ?

Has this USB source worked before and now stopped?

Do you mean  relevant Artist Name, Song Name and Album Name are not shown?

Maybe posting  a picture would help show what is happening.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sorry for the late reply,

Yeah I mean the artist name, song name etc are no longer shown but the media still plays. This USB previously worked completely and now no longer does. I’ve attached a picture for reference. 

374FE46B-7D82-479D-BC78-5E9AA56ABCAE.jpeg

OK got it. Thanks

I've never connected my phone via USB to play music only to charge it  - so probably not qualified to comment. Double whammy I've never had an IPhone either

My only thought is that as the missing data comes from the metadata in the  files on your your phone  something has changed under the USB settings on the phone( particularly as it used to work)

You could try putting the files on and connecting   using USB memory stick - that would check the metadata is there. The screen should look like the picture attached.

20180803_064600.jpg

When I've streamed Spotify audio over bluetooth in the past, my Aygo display showed artist and track name, but the last time I did it, the screen was blank like the OP's picture. I haven't used this set up since and haven't bothered to see if it's something I can resolve or not yet.

Highjacking this tread!! Is it possible to load songs onto a uSB stick with music to play via the usb within the Aygo?? Sorry can’t help you with the key issue due to no iPhone!!  

1 hour ago, Nellie2 said:

Highjacking this tread!! Is it possible to load songs onto a uSB stick with music to play via the usb within the Aygo??

Yes - I use a 32gb usb nano drive in mine with no problem.

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2018 at 7:57 AM, Nellie2 said:

Highjacking this tread!! Is it possible to load songs onto a uSB stick with music to play via the usb within the Aygo?? Sorry can’t help you with the key issue due to no iphone!!  

Yep sure is .

In my picture above the music is playing from a 64GB usb stick called " Ultra Fit "

http://amzn.eu/6m2R5yp

• Thanks 1

Thanks Dark, will get loading a usb stick now!! Nice to listen to music l love, not just the radio!! 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links