Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should I be banned?

Bike_loon

We have other 107 owners as members.

I actually quite like the white line graphics. You'll probably not remember the show, but I wonder what a red aygo would look like with a 'Starsky & Hutch stripe!!!!

PS. I know I'm probably biased, but I think the aygo is the better looking of the three stablemates!!!

Picked it up yesterday, its done 110,000 miles, drives like new, no dents or anything like that. The boot lock even works better than the Aygo one lol.  Did over 100 miles in it yesterday and all as it should be.

I decided the stripes that the XS Sport comes with are not for me... wow what a job to remove them. Mind you they have been on there 10 years... started this morning and still a little bit left on the roof to get rid of. It also comes with a red gear lever and centre dash where the stereo is.. found plain 2nd hand ones on fleabay to replace those with! Only grumble... no Air con!

It does have the red airbag light flashing and when I looked under the drivers seat, the connector that sets the seatbelt alarm off was disconnected, so now I have reconnected that I am hoping when the garage clears it on Friday that will be that.

Will look way better when finished.  All in it will stand me in under £900 ( thank god for badly worded eBay adverts and stripes that put most bidders off!)

Well after 2 days hard work it is up to my standards of clean. When I picked it up it was filthy dirty with leaves and all sorts of other rubbish inside it.

Destriped it, T cut the paint work, Dodo Juice wax polish, all trim cleaned, both wipers changed (16 inch rear) engine cleaned, spare tyre pumped up (original brand new one that came with the car!). Just need to do a bit of tyre gel and its good to go 🙂

43782872941_cfcfd963b7_b.jpg

43066498434_5925f9ce6b_b.jpg

28846511387_71ba6f4473_b.jpg

Looking very smart, remember these from back in the day when we got our Pug 107 in red, which we still got, so I'll join you in 'banned' section, but it still toyota inside! Surprised it not got aircon, thought XS's were fully loaded, obviously not, our Urban hasn't got it, but I didn't want it anyway, although admit last few weeks it been handy. Apart from red centre console, always like look of these, even the strips!, but still looks nice and tidy, bet your well pleased with your hard work!  

The hazard switch is cracked, they are £20 and there is a 2nd hand centre console in normal subtle colour on eBay for £30 inc hazard switch so I bought that. will leave the red surrounds on the vents but that and the gear knob have to go! The white mirror covers can stay though!

Yeah theres a few on eBay without air con.  We still have the Aygo too, so its all good. There is a small mark in the paint where the edge of the stripes were but you have to really look for it.

Gosh you’ve worked on that car, it looks ACE, bet the eBay seller would be feeling sick if they seen it now, as sure its worth more than when your purchased it. Job well done, pat yourself on the back!!

It amazes me that people put no effort into prepping things for sale and then moan when they dont get good money for it!  Still, defo worth more than the £780 I paid for it now. Cost inc the bits of trim I have ordered, all in is £900... I can live with that 🙂

Yep, our 107 hazard switch cracked as well, a common problem, like the vent surrounds, did those red and door pulls, leccy switch surrounds on ours red, just the centre console, which seen some peeps do red to copy your XS's version, just bit OTT for me. From the pics removing the strips looks like paint blended/polished in nicely, red always an iffy colour with the weather elements, and considering the previous owner the paint has come out a treat!

Yeah the paint is all good to be fair so someone must have looked after it. Maybe I will sell the red centre console on eBay if there is a demand for it lol