Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Owners opinion to keep long term or change Aygo Auto cars every three to four years??

Nellie2

Pcp quiet often gives you the ability to buy a car you wouldn't normally be able to afford

by the time your deposit & the Gfv is taken off the purchase price you are only financing

a small amount of money i.e. approx 1/3 of the cars value.

Great that they do send good offers. Purchased via Carwow dealership, many miles from me, wonder if they will contact me before contract runs out!!👍 Got ages yet, so will see as time gets near!

11 hours ago, eygo said:

by the time your deposit & the Gfv is taken off the purchase price you are only financing

a small amount of money i.e. approx 1/3 of the cars value.

You're paying interest on the whole amount but only paying back capital of around a third (or half).  Assuming it's not an interest free deal.

• Like 1

Depends what type car buyer you are, some peeps like to change cars often but we tend keeps ours quite a while, had our Peugeot 107 from new for 10 years now and it been great car, very reliable and cheap to run, seeing all those 'Toyota' stickers under the bonnet years ago was a major factor in buying the car and that faith has been repaid, I'm happy to report and like you we do lowish mileage, so much so my sister got a Peugeot 108 (1.0 of course!) last year, that was a 3 year old car, had that a year, it had some warranty issues that needed doing, dealer sorted them without issue, but it also been very reliable and big improvement on our 107. 

A new 108 wasn't an option for us as prices moved on alot and sister had only certain budget, but a used 108 didn't worry me cos our 107 been so good. All I would say is it about timing or maybe luck, cos when we got our 107 all those years ago, we got a great deal on a new car, discount made it cheaper than year old version and with the 108 we got 0% interest deal as sister had saved decent down payment, so she took it, but this year noticed her Peugeot dealer not been offering 0% interest at all. 

It’s so helpful to get so many different people views, via this forum. Thats just what l wanted, as its the first PCP car Ive ever owned and considering Im retired that says a lot of years!!  Having all your views and experiences of such ‘deal’s, it is proving helpful. Thanks all 👍👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links