Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Regarding the servicing poll

TP49

Interesting Survey. It would be good to see how many Toyota main dealers would be willing to service Japanese grey imports. I don't think many like to work on them, would be good to know the outcome of the poll.

Not sure many would have the technical info. 

Yes they would have the information on vehicles officially sold within the EU, but not necessarily for those from outside the EU marketplace.

Having said that Toyota GB did express interest a while ago, in owners of grey imports registering with them for recall purposes.

• Haha 1

They took mine is for the airbag recall. but that was instructed by Japan to Toyota europe who then passed it to ToyotaGB, then on to the dealer. They had to get all the technical information on the airpag posted to them. it was like a book there were so many pages.

I have taken imports to dealers before, they have a little winge but will do the work if instructed. Depends on what it is. Basic servicing is fine if you give all the part numbers.

• Haha 1

My local garage has done work on my Estima and have been good so I'm more than happy to carry on taking there. It's good Toyota GB can get  paper work from Toyota though. Thanks for the interesting replies.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links