Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finding Air Con on 03 Estima Aeras

HedgeCutter

Hello

Today I went to get my air con charged up and the operative could only find one pipe just right of Battery. Where is the other one ? On my old W reg year 2000 Aeras, both access points were easily visible. The guy used mirrors and torches to try and find the access pipe, eventually giving up. So please help me and tell me where it is, a picture of where it is will be handy.

Michael

Not sure my V6 would be the same, Michael...have a look on Megazip and see if you can identify it's position from the illustrations they provide.

Tony has the 2.4 like yours so he may be able to help.

Couldn't find it on mine. but looked on Teoc and found dodgestar had the answer, he took off the front spoiler splitter tray and its somewhere there.

Hello

I found out from Ray Mears, that Low charge point is down well below Battery, right of radiator, with access pipe facing forward. Yes you take of front right quarter panel under front bumper. I could not get down on the floor to photograph it because of my disability. Safe to say now I am now all charged up. If you look hard enough with a torch you can see the access pipe.

Michael

• Like 1

Nice one...mystery solved.!..glad you got it sorted. Michael....:thumbup1:

• Like 1