Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica (54 plate), lowest mileage in the UK, for sale

Omen79

About to put my Celica up for sale. It is a very unique one as it is like brand new. It is a 54 plate, but has only done 25k miles.

It has two previous owners, myself and one other. The first person did a number of nice and subtle upgrades including a very expensive stereo, rear reverse camera, touch screen stereo, dvd player with two screens in the back head-rests, push button start as well as a number of modest body enhancements. He worked in London and only drove it at weekends.

I bought it and have made just a couple of adjustments, I upgraded the breaks and have replaced the Battery. After purchasing I ended up moving to Thailand and now I currently live in Switzerland meaning it has only been driven when I am back in the country. Now I have a little baby, I can't really use it so I think it is time to say goodbye.

I will be putting it up for sale at £4,500 on Autotrader in the next day or so, but was wondering it anyone on here may be interested. I am based in Kingston Upon Thames (KT9).

2bAnoyp.jpg

Moved to the For Sale section