Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Something for free!

gjnorthall

I have two brand new and unused sets of Rav4.2 over-mats - both in black with black edge binding and with fittings. The first set (left picture) is for all models 2000-2005. The second  (right picture) is specifically for the 3 door 4.2 model and has the scalloped cutouts on the front mats which avoid the raised section of the floor near the centre console - these are very difficult to obtain! Free to a good home - just  the postage to pay (£6). Please message with which set you want and your email address - one set per person in fairness to all.

fullsizeoutput_1d82.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d83.jpeg

Are the front and rears the correct match? On my 4.2 5 door the top picture has the ones like my rears but the bottom picture has the ones like my front ones. There is only 1 hole in my drivers one although that hole does appear nearer to the centre than mine is. Yours confused. Great offer btw.

The sets are correct as pictured - the edge binding is different on the two sets. (Would have helped if the passenger mat in the left hand set wasn't upside down!). The left hand set is listed as all Rav4's 2002 - 2006 and the rear mats do fit this model. The right hand set definitely fits the 3 door Rav 4.2, I had the same set in my 2001 4.2. The catalogue lists them as fitting all Ravs 1996 - 2002 but I don't have a way of checking if they fit the 4.1. 

May I please have the set for the 5 door 4.2.  I live in the Channel Islands so the postage may be a little more then £6, but happy to pay the extra, of course.

Only the 2nd set in the lower picture now available.

• 3 months later...

Hi very long shot, but my new love, my 53 plate 3 door RAV has no mats. I'd be happy to buy these if they fit my car. I had no mats when I bought my car so I've nothing to compare to go on. 

20180914_155917.jpg

Gone I’m afraid. Many mats sold on eBay etc and listed for the 4.2 are a poor fit in the 3 door - they don’t have the scalloped cut outs on the front mats that fit around the raised areas of the floor. I had several sets of the mats made from the pattern of Toyota originals so if you email Ambassador Car mats with the photo they’ll be able to make you a set - around £20 delivered.

• Thanks 1

Really appreciate your help and great to have the photo of the right shape with the scallop cut out. I will order some from Ambassadors today!! Absolutely smashing many thanks!