Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica'94 Ss2 With Full Bodykit

Adshead

Just purchased a 94 celica ss2 in good condition and I haven't a clue what should be under the bonnet.

It's got tinted windows and a full bodykit with a couple of racing stickers on the body as well as a japanese s/steel back box and it seems like it's been chipped up or something.

I've noticed a big rectangle air filter with a sticker saying HPS high performance system air filter.

Also there is about 4 leads connected to different parts of the engine leading to the Battery but they are not connected.

Can anyone help me out please?

I'm guessing with the number of mod's available it would be difficult to hazard a guess as to what's under the hood and changed without seeing photo's of the engine although I will probably be proved wrong shortlyby someone (Carl/Glen) coming a long and answering your Q.

Best bet for a guarenteed answer would be to pop a long to one ofthe meets where peeps can have a closer look, admire the car and tell you exactly what you've got...

Gaydon meet is this weekend and looking to be a monster of a day if your interested, a number of us are meeting at the services at Junction 9/10 of the M40.

Oh, and welcome tothe club :D :D :D

If the leads are heavy duty, say ove 6mm core, they are probably earths from when someone had a sound system in there. But I could be wrong.

The air filter is a standard change for performance gains of a couple horsepower due to easier breathing.

Could be worthwhile checking the ECU fo a piggy back board. Easier to tell your insurance now than argue you didn't know it was there later. Better safe than sorry. What are the stickers on the side? One of them may hold the key.

Come to Gaydon on Sunday.

I think the leads could be from a big stereo system...

Some stickers say tuned by Razo, one is underneath the ignition...

I will borrow a digital camera this wkend to take some pics of the bonnet...

also

I have a Kakimoto ss exhaust on, and the muffler has dissapeared from it last wkend...

I'm in desperate need of a muffler for it if anybody out there knows of where i can get one from, please let me know.........

or the last resort could anyone reccomend a reasonable ss back box instead?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links