Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2019 gt86 - roof rack capability or not

Duracell

Hi

Strange question, I know. Roof Rack isn't possible with current model apparently. Would be great if this was addressed. 

Would certainly make it appeal to a wider market.......or maybe just a middle aged man with kids that occasionally needs to strap bikes/roof box on top. 😳

Toyota Owners Club is not associated with Toyota, so you really need to contact Toyota GB to raise the issue with them.

Fair enough. I've sent an email to toyota gb. Thanks. 

• 10 months later...

Duracell, Did you ever get a reply from Toyota? Or manage to source roof bars?

I found this on eBayhttps://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F182539366907

I have sent a message to the seller asking for them to confirm fitting to my 2015, with instructions if possible so I can check the mounting points before purchasing. It’s a good price, perhaps too good?

5 hours ago, Septic said:

With regards to this link, please ignore it. Despite actually advertising and labelling the fact that it is for a Toyota GT86 2012 onwards, upon enquiry they have told me that it will not fit! What a total of waste of time. Sellers like this should be kicked off. 

Hi, yes I got a reply from Toyota - standard response of not currently available for model. 

Got a more interesting response from Thule - they said they would forward my query onto their research and development department to look into the possibility of providing a suitable product. 

Thanks for your reply. I haven’t had any luck at all with my enquires in the U.K. Good luck finding something. 

I can't imagine a GT86 with a Roof Rack.  Haven't see one with it though. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links