Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for boot liner and have a question.

spl@

Just a quicky, boot liners. You know the big flat rubbery things for the boot. Looking on the bay of e and im seeing some listed as fitting 2006 to 2012. Then what appears to be the same thing listed as 09 to 2012.

The pictures are sometimes illustration sometimes the item. Was there any changes in 2009 or was it just some cosmetics.

Thanks.

As far as I'm aware, the Rav4 received the Optimal Drive engines in 2009, with a facelift in 2010.

• Like 1

Yeah, standard mid model life upgrade, so 2006 to 2012 will be fine.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have a stitched leather, quilted boot liner in black...the epitome of luxury. I bought it off the Internet and actually bought two of them, I intend to overlay my interior mats and cut out new ones from the liner...I will use the original edging from the old mats to edge the new set...a bit of work I know but when you compare the £80.00 asking price of matching mats to the cost of the liner £35.00 it’s a no brainier, for an afternoons work and I have the equipment to do the job so I might as well have a play.

BE71DE65-8CAF-48A2-BC2D-5184A0658566.jpeg