Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Tourer Boot Space

Steve Whits

Can someone help me out please.  I don't have access to my car at the moment but need to know the length of the loadspace with the rear seats down. from the tailgate to the back of the drivers seats. I know the seats slide but if I can have the measurement with the seats back I can guesstimate the rest.  I need to be able to get a couple of packages in that are 194cm in length and believe it may be tight.

33 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Have a look at the following which should give the info you want if you scroll down to 'Boot space' - https://www.ridc.org.uk/5031

Thanks, It states Length of boot floor with back seats down 181.9 (Min 35.2 Max 220.6) which I don't fully understand.  Does Max refer to the front seats slid forwards as much as possible?

Presume so.

194cm if you sit closer to the steering wheel might be doable, if it isn't a wide or tall package.

At my normal driving position (I'm 6ft) and at the closest point of the tailgate (it's slightly curved), I could measure 183cm.

At my passenger seat which is closer and from the middle of the tailgate, 194cm is fine.

can you also fold the passenger seat back down (on an Avensis you can with manual seats but not electric) & if so is 1/2 car width adequate for your packages?

1 hour ago, Heidfirst said:

can you also fold the passenger seat back down (on an Avensis you can with manual seats but not electric) & if so is 1/2 car width adequate for your packages?

I just looked at the front of my 2015  Auris Sports Tourer active  and there does not seem a way to fold the passenger seat

can you recline it flat?

1 minute ago, Heidfirst said:

can you recline it flat?

Only with back seat up I think

4 hours ago, chrisgeary said:

194cm if you sit closer to the steering wheel might be doable, if it isn't a wide or tall package.

At my normal driving position (I'm 6ft) and at the closest point of the tailgate (it's slightly curved), I could measure 183cm.

At my passenger seat which is closer and from the middle of the tailgate, 194cm is fine.

Unfortunately it's some Ikea wardrobes and there will be 2 of us in the car so it's a no go.  We'll have to pay for delivery 🙂 

But thanks for the responses