Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 4 Prius, PiP and Hybrid C-HR Recall

PeteB

Also got my recall letter today. Car booked in for Thursday !8th Oct. I was told it will take one hour and I would be informed if any further work would be necessary.

Got my letter Saturday so I went to book it in yesterday and they did it there and then, 20 minutes. When I looked under the bonnet it appears it's only the right hand (looking from the front of the car) harness that the recall is about they didn't touch the left hand one, which is the one that was rubbing on mine :confused1:

The recall was done yesterday. No problem's found. Took an hour including free car valet.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:47 AM, Parts-King said:

Saw that, which is why I said "appropriate authorities" I am sure it is a similar situation in most countries, particularly Europe :thumbsup: 

No Prius purchase this time.

Bought an used Auris Hatchback 2016 while waiting for the new Corolla, which seems to (hopefully) come fairly close (at least on paper) to Prius gen4 in case of fuel consumption and driving abilities/comfort , but with more suitable spaces for our needs

Took my Prius Gen4 in for recall work today. Result was  - no sign of chaffing, but they put extra insulation on anyway.

Had mine done also at my local servicing dealer - same as above inspected with no fault found just extra anti-chaff tape. I asked the dealer if they had any vehicles affected so far - which there were none.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links