Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

old portable cd player will it work ?

stronginthesun

due to my laptop being broken i cant transfer my old cds to a usb stick 

i do have an old personal cd player will this attach or even work in my aygo ?

If you use aux input, then yes, you just need cable like this, you can find it easily online by typing phone aux cable .

It's possible it will skip a lot, as it's not refined as car cd player when it comes to bumps on the road etc.

Can i ask, how is the laptop broken, physically, or it has problems with operating system?

41aQnC8GZRL.jpg

you could try an FM modulator - you could plug your stick into one

2 hours ago, furtula said:

If you use aux input, then yes, you just need cable like this, you can find it easily online by typing phone aux cable .

It's possible it will skip a lot, as it's not refined as car cd player when it comes to bumps on the road etc.

Can i ask, how is the laptop broken, physically, or it has problems with operating system?

41aQnC8GZRL.jpg

laptop is very old . dvd disc drive works but cds not showing up to upload , same when i plug a camera in 

may get it fixed or may get a new one at christmas . cheers i will get one of those leads off eBay for the time being

btw im useless with tech

Hi,

On my Aygo 1, I plugged in all kinds and brands of mp3 player using the cable jack shown above. Then I pressed "Aux" and it worked. But on some devices, the sound was not amplified then quite low, much lower than the radio.

On 9/9/2018 at 9:09 AM, stronginthesun said:

due to my laptop being broken i cant transfer my old cds to a usb stick 

i do have an old personal cd player will this attach or even work in my aygo ?

Having all your music on a USB is extremely convenient and the interface is designed to allow you to navigate the content quickly and safely. But I'm sure you already knew that.

Frankly in your position . I would buy a friend a pint and ask them a favour  and  burn 20 or 30 of your favorite CDs onto a USB rather than faff with separate CD payer, wires and transmitters etc .....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links