Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Broken micro ad card

Sloboy

Hi all, I'm a newbie to this forum. I love 2014 Aygo Xpression but unfortunately the micro sd card for the Sat nav broke when I took it out. Does anyone know what memory size I need to get the updated maps for the car?

Thanks in advance all

How is it broken ?  Can you still read the data on it?  I 'm thinking  that if you can you could make a copy of the map data  onto a new card.  

Updates for the Aygo are via a new SD card with the maps preloaded, Toyota don't offer a download option see: https://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/Shop/Index pick your car, put in the old SD card number and you get the option to order a new SD card

15 hours ago, Sloboy said:

It has snapped in half. The data can't be recovered, I have already tried 😦

Ouch ... what a pain.

Difficult to see what you can do other than buy a new card.

Just might be worth appealing to Toyota's better nature and explain what happened - they might do something as an act of goodwill seeings your car is still under warranty.

Unless you pulled it out with a pair of blunt garden shears it's not unreasonable to expect that  you should be able to remove the card without damaging it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links