Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How to play my own music in my car

LizLiz

Hi,

I own a Toyota Yaris 2008 SR car and I would like to know how to play my own music in my car - from my phone.  Or would I need something else to play my own music.  Thank you. 

I've also included a picture of how the inside of my car looks like. 

Image result for how to play music in my toyota yaris 2008 sr car

Thanks,

Liz

According to the link you posted, your car should have bluetooth, and you should be able to play music over it using your phone. I do think that the usb flash drive would be easier choice when it comes to switching songs and similar. Pairing should be done via touchscreen in your car, while the usb is just plug in.

Instructions for how to pair phone using bluetooth should be in your owners manual.

A unique standard feature of the new Yaris SR is the satellite navigation / audio system which is both built in and fully portable. The system offers handy touch screen operation, bluetooth connectivity and USB connection for MP3 players.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links