Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RAV4 2004 air vents stopped working :-(

Cody123

Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if any of you could provide some advice for my RAV4. 

I stepped into the car the other day and turned the knob for the air vents but it wasn't blowing air at all. 

The A/C switch still has a light on it when pressed, however irregardless there nothing. 

I'm wondering if there are any common 'easy fix' troubleshooting options anybody could recommend please?

I thought maybe it could be a fuse issue, however after shifting through various articles I'm struggling to determine which fuse is the correct one to replace.

I've attached a picture of the fuse box under the bonnet. If anybody could possible point this out to me it would be greatly appreciated or perhaps recommend any other options?

Many thanks! 

Cody 

20180910_121215.jpg

1 hour ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Is the interior fan on?

+ 1  

The engine fan is on if that's what you mean? (Sorry not the brightest spark when it comes to cars)

I can't hear any other fan apart from that. 

2 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Is the interior fan on?

1 hour ago, Grumpy stumpy said:

+ 1  

The engine fan is on if that's what you mean? (Sorry not the brightest spark when it comes to cars)

I can't hear any other fan apart from that. 

Not the engine fan. The fan which is operated by the rotary control near to the heater controls on the lower dashboard - the centre knob in the picture below:

Image result for 2004 toyota rav 4 centre console

22 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Not the engine fan. The fan which is operated by the rotary control near to the heater controls on the lower dashboard - the centre knob in the picture below:

Image result for 2004 toyota rav 4 centre console

+1 again, yep as said if you turn the fan off then air con goes off , the fan needs to be on at least setting 1 for air con to come on.