airt

Sat nav /bluetooth

can anyone please tell me if there is a disc for the sat nav on a 2012 T27 radio touch and go 59005 ? Thanks

If you mean a disc for the sat nav - no there isn't.

thankyou I think I will just have to do without sat nav and bluetooth.thankyou for your reply.

Just now, airt said:

thankyou I think I will just have to do without sat nav and bluetooth.

why?

I disconnected the Battery a few times sorting out a problem with the handbrake and now the sat nav and bluetooth will not load up.

but the head unit works for media etc.?

There might be a reset or perhaps you can reflash the firmware if you can find a file. (if you weren't running the latest system software/mapping then possibly updating may work, obviously will cost you to buy the update)

Devon Aygo may know.

Yes everything else is working on the unit and I was asked was the reversing camera working and it is.

20 hours ago, airt said:

Yes everything else is working on the unit and I was asked was the reversing camera working and it is.

This is of interest to me even though I don't have the Nav system. On the old DVD based system, the radio would not even work if the disc was not in the drive on boot up, after Battery reconnection. If the disc was missing, it would mean finding a replacement. At least with the later systems you only lose navigation. 

If I was buying a car, I would make sure it had the memory stick, either installed or with the owners manual and spare key. It would be on my check list - spare keys, owners manual, locking wheelnut key, and any other item the car supposed to have.
A friend of a friend had his memory card stolen by a garage, so he manage to source a genuine updated version online.  

2 hours ago, Konrad C said:

If I was buying a car, I would make sure it had the memory stick, either installed or with the owners manual and spare key. It would be on my check list - spare keys, owners manual, locking wheelnut key, and any other item the car supposed to have.
A friend of a friend had his memory card stolen by a garage, so he manage to source a genuine updated version online.  

Cars with Touch & Go or Touch 2 with Go don't have a memory card holding the satnav data etc. , it must be internal memory.

• Thanks 1