Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Have All The Mk1 Owners Gone?

T-bar

there was quite a few - now don't see hardly any posting - have us Mk1 owners got our own section now and no one told me?? :(

I stand as a proud mk1 owner and say......

give us a hug! :unsure:

:group-cuddles:

:thumbsup:

You're not alone...I'm still here...and loving my Mark 1

Can't believe the power I get from that sweet engine, from around 60-85 awesome! (not that I do 85, of course officer!) :D

Need to take it on the track, methinks B)

but that's only 3!! c'mon lads, lasses & small one eyed green things where have ya all gone?

lol...

in the style of Green Day... " all by myself....... no one was looking..... I was all by myslef... "

I like MKI's quite nice.

Jimlad ... All by myslef??? :lol::lol: You made my day! (doesn't take much!!)

Got a couple down this way. Six between me and two friends (three na's, one 'charger we've just converted from an automatic to a manual, two na's as parts cars) in various stages of progress.

Got to love the way you barely have to touch the brakes on those long country roads :)

Does anyone know someone in the south wales area with experience working on the mk1? Most of the garages I've tried won't touch it and I've been warned off (rightly so after I went against what I'd been told and took the car there anyway) the local tuning parts / modification garage. I don't often have access have much workspace (and the mk1 won't fit in my garage), so that stops me being able to do as much as I'd like on the car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links