Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early Engine Ideas

PaulinhoT

As some of you may have seen, I'm planning to slowly turn my 1994 Carina E into a road going BTCC replica. One of the things I would like to do is fit a 3S-GE 2.0 GTi engine into my car, but the chances of finding a good one, or even one, well they are going to be pretty thin on the ground.

So what alternatives would you all recommend ?

If you want a great 2.0 16v engine that's flexible, powerful and highly tuneable then you can't beat a Vauxhall 'Redtop' 20XE 😉😉

One thing I will be doing soon is putting a list together of company's I have contacted regarding parts I want to buy, but sadly haven't been able to help me.

These consist of brakes, suspension, bushes and various other people, as I'm quickly running out of options 😞

Not sure this is the right place, but can anyone help. I have a 2007 Aygo and the front drivers side engine mount bolts have sheared. Anyone any idea what size and thread they are and where to get some. It is the two bolts that bolt the two pieces together.

• Confused 1

I recently bought a Celica vvt-i 190 for the 2ZZ-GE engine, trans ecus etc and once rebuilt and mildly tuned it's going in my Avensis to replace the 1ZZ-FE motor.

Have you considered that option??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That is another option, and one I would consider, as I think I maybe able to use the rear disc brake set up as well, cheers.