Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What do you think?

fastbob72

Success or failure?

I have already made up my mind about that one but I would be interested in hearing the opinions of others.

cameringo_2018-09-19_190825-picsay.jpg

cameringo_2018-09-19_190841-picsay.jpg

cameringo_2018-09-19_190814-picsay.jpg

cameringo_2018-09-19_190853-picsay.jpg

Hi

Its a good looking spoiler, however the over hang is a bit much for my taste, id go the genuine factory version if it were me, which we happen to have a brand new in storage which we never got around to fitting from back in the day, its unboxed as the box got tatty over the years, still have the fitting i think, however we’re based in leicestershire, and a spoiler is pretty big to parcel up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS said:

Hi

Its a good looking spoiler, however the over hang is a bit much for my taste, id go the genuine factory version if it were me, which we happen to have a brand new in storage which we never got around to fitting from back in the day, its unboxed as the box got tatty over the years, still have the fitting i think, however we’re based in leicestershire, and a spoiler is pretty big to parcel up.

Personally, I think it looks bloody awful. It was a silly idea after removing the one from my Celica spares car just to see how it looked. A definite fail for sure and you're right the overhang either side looks stupid.

In truth, I much prefer it without any spoiler at all. It has a kind of spoiler like curve to the rear hatch which actually looks pretty good as it is 😉😉