Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D4D T22 Avensis, I'm new to toyota!

radiator1

New to Toyota, but not to the jap stuff, upgraded from a Mitsubishi Colt. Bought a 2002 2L D4D Avensis last month. 191k miles, since been lowered 40mm, have fogs ready to go in. She burns a drop of oil but its nothing a saturday afternoon with a set of spanners wont fix as usual 😄 

avensis.jpeg

• Like 1

Hello Aaron - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Hi there and welcome.Great to see another T22 owner on here especially one with no fear of spanners but really did you have to be like the resyt of us and buy a silver one,they do come in other colours don't they ? lol.

The fog lights will look good.My advice to anyone wanting to fit a pair to their car would be rwn with the shead where the eBay seller lives before paying for them.I bought some that left China beginning of June and by the start of september they went down with the ship I assume.Then bought another pair from a UK seller for half the price and recieved them before I got a refund from China.There's probably a moral to that story somewhere if you look hard enough.lol.

Anyway,welcome again and nice car

• 2 weeks later...

I know they come in more colours, but hey it's got a very tidy body. 

Got fogs, off a scrap yard so no slow boat from China made that mistake before😂 

4E7EB87D-235D-4DC0-B357-D98658DE6D91.jpeg