Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T sport power fc loom

andyw114

I am thinking of getting a Apexi power fc for my 2003 Corolla T sport.

The only power fc available for our 2zzge engine, is for the Celica T sport. The Celica and Corolla have different ecu pinouts, as far as i know.

So i am looking for sources for a plug and play loom for Celica power fc to Corolla loom

Also i am after a corolla T sport ecu pinout diagram. I have searched on here but there are many pictures missing on old posts.

Thanks

Andy.

The reason some old threads have pictures missing, was due to the photo sharing service that was used by the members in question, changing their terms and conditions. This affected other sites as well as this one.

Yes. Same on many forums. It as destroyed good to information.

Can any point me into the direction of a 2002/2004 Corolla T sport wiring diagram or just ecu diagram also the same for the Celica T sport. Both UK models. The Corolla and Celica have slightly different ecu wiring.

Andy.

Not sure if these help I could only get Corolla 2ZZGE and for the Celica only the 1ZZ ECU from my old Autodata. This is supposed to be the connection view for each ECU.

Corolla:

1048450606_CorollaTSport.thumb.jpg.4a226872465bbf11bcb3a1e9db2270bd.jpg

Celica:

467494023_CelicaGT1ZZ.thumb.jpg.dd0f32fbca2fb1139cccf3c371777074.jpg

Thank you kennyken. I will study these and see if they can help me. I forgot about trying to get some autodata discs.

I will be trying the paid section of Toyotatech to see what i can get there. The only thing that worries me is that it does not recognise the corolla T sport vin number. So if Toyota does not recognise the T sport through a vin number, will my payment to view its technical data be a waste of money? I will pay for a hour's viewing first and see what i can find.

Andy.

No problem it's odd that autodata doesent have the diagrams for the 2ZZ Celica... I don't know if it's worth looking at any US models for diagrams such as the matrix, xrs etc

Could try Mitch Dore on YouTube he dabbles with PFC on his Celica and might be able to help but yes try Toyota tech hope there's an answer.

Thanks for the information. None euro cars are different specs so the pin outs might be different. 

Andy.

Yes there could be variations especially in regards to immobiliser and security.

Yes you are correct, also the stability control that really does not bother me much if its there or not.

Andy.