Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Air intake problem Corolla E12 1.8 VVTL-i 2002

waico65

Hello, new here. Just owner for couple of months now. Seems problem with secundairy air intake motor. Where's this one situated? Partnr starts with 17600.As from update in 2004 it went to start with 17610, but for my car it is really struggle hard to get second hand. Motormanagement /TRC and VCS Light up once in 2 or 3 weeks, resetting by disconnect Battery. New this intake costs around €900,=.Anybody got an adress like ordering in China? Saw one on AliExpress but is from 2004+.Searched liturally all demolition companies here in Holland without s6..... Thnx for replying. Look like picture below, however then for the version 2004 and up.

9e11e1dd21c6e09cd4ec99a20bd44419.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5321 met Tapatalk

Have you checked with a diagnostic code reader to see it is definitely this part that's failed? You can disconnect and it will stall the engine and reconnecting again will show it is working. If its faulty though you'll get a code to indicate it. Best check before replacing any parts. Otherwise, you can clean the sensor inside with switch cleaner to see if that works because too much build up on the sensor will create a greater resistance reading and the ECU will adjust the mixture badly.

Hello, new here. Just owner for couple of months now. Seems problem with secundairy air intake motor. Where's this one situated? Partnr starts with 17600.As from update in 2004 it went to start with 17610, but for my car it is really struggle hard to get second hand. Motormanagement /TRC and VCS Light up once in 2 or 3 weeks, resetting by disconnect battery. New this intake costs around €900,=.Anybody got an adress like ordering in China? Saw one on AliExpress but is from 2004+.Searched liturally all demolition companies here in Holland without s6..... Thnx for replying. Look like picture below, however then for the version 2004 and up.
9e11e1dd21c6e09cd4ec99a20bd44419.jpg&key=471d39345aca8e5200376426d0b2d96ce06c0c7b85f83290353c1a99621ca997

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5321 met Tapatalk

I'm not being funny but I bought a road legal 2001 Celica 190 for £600 last month, also fully rebuilt 2ZZ-GE engines are available on Gumtree for £750 though I don't need that because I got the engine, transmission and all components for the £600 to fit my Avensis.

The point is those two prices I quuoted are out there with minimal searching so there's no way you can't get a good 2nd hand secondary air injection unit for less than the £900.

If it comes to that I'll sell you the unit from mine for £650 as it'll be after new year it's all going into my T22, I'll have replaced it by then lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links