Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My new adventure

Anthony Poli

U mean cleaNed🤣

Not cleaned, just removed what didn’t come with the car and rubbish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice

U have the rear LED lights 🤗 

7 hours ago, Anthony Poli said:

Denim blue, yes I know all my other cars have been silver 😮

Still trying to work it out, but I know it has sat nav. Been trying to find out what the customisation part numbers refer too.

I would be surprised if its got the TSS, but you never know.

When i drove the car it did have mats in, i'm Hoping for a full tank, stupid me filled up yesterday 😵

Of course its a hybrid, still £0 road tax. The EV range is nearly 3 times longer than what the old one according to the manual.

Sorry, missed this

Satnav yeah!

Remember to ask for LATEST map for free 👌(else u remember u had fun with DIYing it - lol)

3 times range 👍

Nice
U have the rear LED lights [emoji847] 

Have to check if the new one has more leds than just the brake lights.

Sorry, missed this

Satnav yeah!
Remember to ask for LATEST map for free [emoji108](else u remember u had fun with DIYing it - lol)

3 times range [emoji106]

I’m hoping it will accelerate on electric better than the Yaris. Which beats the current Auris.

134bhp combined stated in the manual.

The 2010 dash.
ec33d3fed3d2fc948b8dc40e264ac698.jpg

Seats.
5dbf05cc584ef17f851f55f730121e8f.jpg

On Friday I can compare with the new one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0df919cd7cf0ad7c2a03fd24dd164e81.jpgcbdf120b7920720fea044282a3adee14.jpga6d632f596f5ed5d13c9995370511be7.jpg2183da85353e883057780a57dc35b005.jpg

sorry for that late post, my phone died Friday morning and after I picked up the car, there was little time before settling off for my weekend away.

Nice one, Ant😊

She looks a right beauty!🚗

Rear parking sensors 👍

How was she on your weekend trip?

And compared to your old car?

3 hours ago, Wayne2015 said:

Nice one, Ant😊

She looks a right beauty!🚗

Rear parking sensors 👍

It beeps like a bin lorry when in reverse, then extra beeps as you get closer to objects.

The only thing now, I'll probably get mistaken for a taxi 🤣

3 hours ago, Wayne2015 said:

How was she on your weekend trip?

And compared to your old car?

The weekend went well, didn't fall in to the river when I had a go at punting 😁

Need to have a look in the manual to see if the idea is the same for the fuel gauge, When it says it's empty, do you still have the same amount in reserve.

The old car used to show zero miles range and you actually had 8-10 litres left for reserve.

After filling up, the range displayed would be between 400 ( worst case) - 500 ( best). When I filled up the new new one, the range shown 572 miles.

One big improvement is the car will accelerate from stationary to 30 on electric faster and it doesn't drop back to the ICE as often.

Haven't tried the speaking to the car yet  

Things to play with :-

Checking on how to use the TPMS.

Checking the age of the sat nav

looking to see what apps are available for the touch 2 system.

Might look into the false floor than can be added to the boot for hiding more stuff.

The lighter/accessory sockets don't like the twin usb adapter from my dash cams and I had to use a different one ( not a problem unique to the car)

I have to learn to switch my own headlights and wipers again 🤣

Nice

What are the orange crate thingys in the boot?

No auto headlights? Interesting...

Wow, 572 miles 🙂

9 hours ago, Wayne2015 said:

Nice

What are the orange crate thingys in the boot?

No auto headlights? Interesting...

Wow, 572 miles 🙂

I have a folding basket lol

The car is the business edition and probably why it's missing the things like auto lights.

So I have what you might have and the Yaris had, the minute by minute mpg and regenerative power chart. Shame it doesn't tell you how of your trip was on electric.

Still have to get used to parking it in the space where the Yaris was.

I think the map is dated 2014, that might explain why I couldn’t find one of the places I wanted on Saturday.

Suppose I will have to wait for the dealers to post the old v5 off and wait ages before I can verify the car on my Toyota in order to add the touch and go unit before I can look at updates.

Remember i paid Toyota £200 just this march 2018 for new maps, and they only installed the the early 2017 map for me! 😠

Remember i paid Toyota £200 just this march 2018 for new maps, and they only installed the the early 2017 map for me! [emoji34]

Remember what happened to me?
Paid for an update that was just a database [emoji19]

• Haha 1

Think I have got the Tpms figured out now, there is a button inside the glovebox to setup the system once the tyres are inflated to the required pressure.

I see the previous owner had either been to France or calculated a route to north west France.
He had been to various places in England.
Shame people aren’t aware of the delete personal data, plus the dealers never do it.

When I bought the first auris, I heard the previous owners voice from when she setup her phone with the bluetooth.

Had to replace the 12V to usb plugs for the dash cams, they just didn’t want to work in this car.

I have 3 12V accessory sockets, one in front , in the middle and one by the door at the back. So now more multi socket extension leads. [emoji2]

The more I drive the car the more I am glad that I changed it, I didn’t expect it to do better mpg or run on electric as well as it does.

Accelerated faster in eco as well, last night I was behind someone who was driving as if they were lost, I waited until there was a safe stretch to overtake and I was passing them in a blur [emoji12]

• 1 month later...

Here goes I’m downloading my map update from Toyota.

OMG

10 minutes left on the download, much quick than the last time which took over 4 hours. This time 40 minutes.

1 minute ago, Anthony Poli said:

10 minutes left on the download, much quick than the last time which took over 4 hours. This time 40 minutes.

& if you only install the maps that you will use (e.g. UK if you don't take the car abroad) it will install much quicker too.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links