Do Not Sell My Personal Information

estima lucida warning lights

r n s

we bought an estima lucida that needed we changed the starter moter on, but still the Battery keeps going flat. I was out 1 afternoon when the Battery went flat so my o/h came with jump leeds to get me going again. 

whilst driving it was very slow and sluggish  and I had no electrics. I drove home with most of the dash lights on. and now they arnt going off. we don't have the Battery connected at present.

now the battery has been changed and we are still having the same issues. we can drive it but risk it not starting when we return to the car.

these are the lights that are constantly on when the battery is connected 

a/toil temp

oil change

battery light

the orange symbol next to the battery light 

the rear lights light

and the rectangle with lines in the middle {orange light } nect to rear lights warning light.

how do we find out what is draining the battery and how to get the lights off the dash . 

any help appreciated 

thank you 

Welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Moved to the Estima club.

Hello Richard, have you checked for any loose earth wires it could be a bad earth connection somewhere.

Maybe it's worth investing in the services of a good auto electrician..might save time and money in the long run..?

Hope you get it sorted.

• 1 year later...

I have these exact warning lights showing. For me they appeared after I gave my van a good cleaning (including under the hood).

Did you ever get to the bottom of this issue?