Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis 2 L Petrol Engine

carolineasb

Hi all, I've been trying to google this but just can't find the answer and my head is spinning :( Is the Avensis 2L petrol engine (2007 reg) in any other model? Trying to get an injector and it's extortionate from MrT and even blue prints are dearer than OEM! So now looking at second hand but very few 2L petrol Avensis about :(

Thanks for your help!

All on eBay dearer than MrT 😞 The breaker we have used before that has breakers online doesn't have a 2L petrol 😞 Going to try a few others. I was hoping that other models used the same engine and we could try that!

I take it you have the 1AZ-FSE (D-4 engine) and not the 1AZ-FE? AFAIK the Avensis is the only model in Europe to be offered with the 1AZ-FSE. I know the Avensis Verso and RAV4 also had this engine in some countries but I think that none of the European countries got them. I might be wrong though, as I haven't checked this thoroughly.

As above we need to know which engine:

1AZ-FE

OR

1AZ-FSE

Unfortunately, car is not here at my house at the moment as it is immobile 😞 , V5C is away to the DVLA and I only have V5C/2 which doesn't give engine details apart from cc 😞 will try and get details tomorrow.

Tried a Japanese breaker today and surprise, surprise, only 1800 petrols in stock 😞 

Thanks folks

There is a 2.0 vvti for parts on gumtree in Coventry. White one. i think 2004. Not sure if that is suitable for your's or not.

If you can PM me the reg or chassis number I can check.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi sorry hadn't replied before now, other things going on :(

V5C now in and Engine Number starts with 1AZ and then numbers and no FE or FSE, where would I get that info? It's 1998cc if there's any difference in cc between the engines?

If you can PM me the reg or chassis number I can check.

Also, forgot to ask, do we have any wiring diagrams on the site? Tried to see in the "Guides" part but nothing there?

Ok your car is a 1AZFSE which is the D4 engine with direct petrol injection.

Even with your vehicles chassis number there are two varieties 

23209-29057-A0 with black plug seal

23209-29057-B0 with Brown plug seal

Unfortunately the only car to use this part is the Avensis with 1AZFSE engine it is not shared with anything else.

• 4 years later...
On 11/15/2018 at 4:39 PM, Devon Aygo said:

Ok your car is a 1AZFSE which is the D4 engine with direct petrol injection.

Even with your vehicles chassis number there are two varieties 

23209-29057-A0 with black plug seal

23209-29057-B0 with Brown plug seal

Unfortunately the only car to use this part is the Avensis with 1AZFSE engine it is not shared with anything else.

Why are the plug seals different?  If I get the wrong one, then will it not work?