Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

headlight bulbs

eygo

what price range are the optiwhite in at toyota

Approx £10 more than the PIAA.

The PIAA bulb brightness is compared to standard halogen bulbs. HIR2 bulbs are already supposed to be around 70% brighter than standard, and from Toyota's video on the Optiwhite, they are 60% brighter than standard HIR2 bulbs.

I had Toyota optiwhites fitted yesterday £49.75 in my local dealer , will tell how could they are on my first drive this morning which is 20 mile on unlit roads

if your Auris is a Mk2 but not the facelift MK2 there is a service bulletin where there is a possibility that Toyota might change the headlights.

Update

There is a definite improvement over the standard HIR2 bulbs .No real change in the distance lit but the road ahead is much brighter .

3 minutes ago, stevecrvn said:

.No real change in the distance lit but the road ahead is much brighter .

pattern governed by the light unit/lens design rather than the bulb. a more powerful bulb just puts more light within the pattern.

Totally agree with you Lights are  not a patch on the mk 1 Auris with twin bulbs . Looks like design over function

just phoned our dealership and they have quoted me just under £100 for 2 bulbs.

we have had the replacement headlight done a couple of years ago but besides

throwing a little more light in front of the car at kerbside they are still really poor.

I had this initially when I bought them for the Aygo - the dealer are wrongly assuming they come as single bulbs, whereas they come as a pair in one plastic box. Part number 90981-YZZDN

2 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

I had this initially when I bought them for the Aygo - the dealer are wrongly assuming they come as single bulbs, whereas they come as a pair in one plastic box. Part number 90981-YZZDN

That is correct I have got the box with the same part and invoice in front of me for 49.75 from FRF Toyota.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links