Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Latest maps 6.12.0H now available

thud

In case anybody is waiting for them the latest autumn 2018 maps for touch 2 with go are now available for download on the My Toyota e-store.

• Thanks 2

That’s good to know, I have bought a used 2015 Auris TS and the map appears to be dated 2014 [emoji19]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just updated succesfully to this version on my late 2015 Auris TS. It had version 2014 as well and was never updated by the previous owner. Toyota helpdesk told me that because it was never updated it was possible that software update wouldn't be possible, only navi update. But everything has been updated, including the system software.

I must say i thought that the software would be different all together, but it's mostly the outher UI Shell that's different. Underneath that, the first screen, everything is mostly the same.|
Still an improvement, especially the split-screen navi-audio screen.

Other remarks:
- Like expected: still no mirrorlink possibility... 
- It seems i lost my USB functionality all together with this update. My Samsung S7 isn't recognized anymore by the system.

Just updated succesfully to this version on my late 2015 Auris TS. It had version 2014 as well and was never updated by the previous owner. Toyota helpdesk told me that because it was never updated it was possible that software update wouldn't be possible, only navi update. But everything has been updated, including the system software.
I must say i thought that the software would be different all together, but it's mostly the outher UI shell that's different. Underneath that, the first screen, everything is mostly the same.|
Other remarks:
- It seems i lost my USB functionality all together with this update. My Samsung S7 isn't recognized anymore by the system.

Split screen, I hope mine would get that. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 4 weeks later...
I must say i thought that the software would be different all together, but it's mostly the outher UI shell that's different. Underneath that, the first screen, everything is mostly the same.|
Other remarks:

I have just updated mine, both the map and software.
Still adjusting to the new layout, navigation settings are now in with other settings and not in the navigation app.

With using an iPhone, I can’t help with downsides.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I've got an S7 too, and use my USB exclusively for music, so for now I won't be risking it with this update.