Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre sizes

GavRav4

Hi everyone, tried the search function without success so starting a new topic.

Tyre sizes: my 2003 rav is currently running 235 60R16's all round. I have an mot tomorrow and know i will get advisories as they are close to the limit.

When i type the reg in online to find tyres they keep coming up with 215 70R16 as they tyre fitment.

My question is, was the 235 60R16 a factory option or has the fitment changed at some point during the rav's life? What size tyres is everyone else running on a 4.2?

With winter approaching i have been considering yokohama geolandar g015 a/t all season tyres as last year the rav wasnt great in the snow/ice. They seem to have good reviews, is anyone using these?

Thanks

Tyre charts don't necessarily cover all options. 235/60/16 were fitted as standard to  NRG models of the 4.2.

The VX 5 door that you have (looking at your previous posts , It may be an idea to add that in your profile) also had 235's (like mine) but the NV and the GX had 215's.

3 hours ago, pmb said:

The VX 5 door that you have (looking at your previous posts , It may be an idea to add that in your profile) also had 235's (like mine) but the NV and the GX had 215's.

Thanks pmb have updated model in profile now. So it seems they were a standard option then.

Anyone running the yokohama geolandar g015 at tyres? Any thoughts on them?

• 4 months later...

I know its late but I have g015 on my 4.3 and they are a really good budget AT tyre, do alright in the snow and same for off road and are also pretty good off road too