Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch: Phone Contacts not displayed on Incomming calls

Nicolai

When I dial up FROm the car, the Contact's name AND number are both displayed on the screen of the touch unit. However, when someone call ME, only the number is displayed on the screen (despite the fact that contact name AND number are displayed on the screen on my phone).

Is there a way to have name displayed for Incomming calls on the unit? Deleting personal info and re-pairing the unit / phone doesn't do it?

Phone is a Samsung Galaxsy S7 with latest Android. 

Am I really the only one with this issue? No ideas?

I had a similar issue. I think it is to do with which set of contacts you display on your phone. To change them go to Contacts - More - Settings - Display/Contacts to Display. I have mine set at "Device" If there are none in there you will have to import them from other Contacts.

14 hours ago, Monarchjock said:

I had a similar issue. I think it is to do with which set of contacts you display on your phone. To change them go to Contacts - More - Settings - Display/Contacts to Display. I have mine set at "Device" If there are none in there you will have to import them from other Contacts.

Is that on the phone itself or on the touch unit of the car?

On the Phone.Just had another look. It doesn't appear to make any difference what set of contacts you use but I thought it did at the time I first had the problem. I always used the SIM Contacts before I got my Auris. What I eventually did was copy the SIM Contacts to  device Contacts and to  Google Contacts which can both be done on the phone. Seems to work OK now. I have a Samsung  Galaxy J3.

My contacts are are set for "Device" already.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links