Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Has Anyone A Levin?

poc

Yeah mate, ive got one and love it. :D

What would you like to know?

• 2 weeks later...

Whats it like to get mods for? Whats power like? i test drove few and dey were quick but they had good few mods. what are they like standard?

Whats it like to get mods for? Whats power like? i test drove few and dey were quick but they had good few mods. what are they like standard?

The usual mods are easy to get, exhaust, induction, ecu other more in depth mods can be achieved depending on your spend level and wheather your gonna do it your self i.e cams.

as for power well that also depends on which engine you go for, i have the 20 Valve one, which is great to drive when you keep the revs between 4500-8000rpm.

at 4500rpm the second cam timing changes, which gives it that punch.

There is the supercharged version, which i have not had the pleasure of experiancing. there are a couple of other members who have transplanted that engine into there car. i think that Corolla SR and Knowlson have done this, so you should ask them about performance.

as for performance for the 20 valve i do not know what the 0-60 time is, but it must be around the 8.0 mark.

if you want any more info then just ask mate :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links