Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2008 Yaris Rear wash not working

trm

Hi, I have tried searching but I have got a bit confused with all the results. I have a 2008 Yaris 1.3 Tr VVT-i Model number SCP 90R. The rear wash is not working but the rear wiper is still working. When I operate the switch I cannot hear any sound of the pump working. From what I gather it seems that it is either the pump or bad connection. I am confused as to whether the pump is fitted to the rear or is it on the reservoir in the front?. Also am I right in thinking that it can be accessed if I remove the o/s wheel arch liner and is it reasonably easy to do. I am just trying to pre-empt any issues that might crop up before I start dismantling it!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Terry

Windscreen washer tank is accessible via front right O/S light assembly. Rear wash is the FWD pump. Mark the light assy position before you remove it, it makes it easier to level light(s).

6 hours ago, Bomber209 said:

Windscreen washer tank is accessible via front right O/S light assembly. Rear wash is the FWD pump. Mark the light assy position before you remove it, it makes it easier to level light(s).

Thank you for your reply, I understand the reason for marking the H/L unit but could you give me any advice as to how and where to mark it?

Hi, just mark where the bolts  fit in the slots, on the upper fitting point(s)

On 11/5/2018 at 9:30 AM, Bomber209 said:

Hi, just mark where the bolts  fit in the slots, on the upper fitting point(s)

Hi, That's great, once again many thanks for the help. Terry