Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Only heat on passenger side

Markp1

Recently changed water pump now only heat on passenger side have bled system a couple of times pretty sure no air in system checked actuator white levers seem to be moving ok flushed heater matrix still no heat stuck now any help appreciated

Welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Topic moved to the Avensis club.

Hey,

Sorry you're having such issues. Did you do the job or was it someone else? And how are you so sure there's no air in the system?

The best way of making sure is to note down the amount of coolant you put into the system, the manual has the correct volume (same for oil).

Is there any water gurgling sound behind the dash, particularly when first starting a cold car?

Is the heat strong when temperature is put on HI?

Honestly my bet would be on the air mix servo but since you didn't have problems before and you checked it, it leaves air in system or heater radiator being faulty.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure there's no air in system as I bled it a couple of times and no more air bubbling out the heat is very warm on far passenger side Luke warm on middle passenger side and freezing on both drivers side wonder could I switch the actuators around to see if it's them 

• 1 year later...

Did this ever found out what was rhe problem. I have 2007 2.2 D-4D and waterpump was replaced today. It was leaking and after that we noticed this gurgling sound inside dash. Maybe heater core?

Driver side works fine, but passenger side throws only cold. 🤔