Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota verso 2012 Touch & Go navigation system problem

shawjan

Hi 

The Touch and Go system of my Toyota verso 2012(TR D-4D) UK was working perfectly fine with all the audio, mobile phone system and navigation system (though outdated maps). The other day I noticed while driving home, its display went blank. I suspected the fuse and it was blown ( 15 AMP RAD 1 , fuse in the engine compartment). After replacing the fuse, the next day, the Touch and Go system started to work. I noticed that the interface was a bit different but all other functions were normal except the satellite navigation system. When I press the navigation key it shows a message ' No system installed'. In the setup menu, I tried to find the system information but no such option was available. Previously I can remember that when I updated the maps I was able to find system information from the setup menu.

It was very weird to find that simply a blown fuse can cause such a software issue. Then I feel that I am missing some information to properly restart this system after a power outage.

I will appreciate if anyone here can help me out to get the sat nav working again.

Thanking you in advance

Hi Sabi, welcome to TOC 🙂

The Go module is actually a separate unit that plugs into the head unit so I wonder if it either has an internal or its own individual fuse?

hi Heifirst

Thanks for your reply. As far as I know, after consulting the manual there is apparently single fuse for the whole multimedia unit. Before this issue, the bluetooth showed Toyota Touch&Go but now it has changed to CARMULTIMEDIA for some strange reason. It was never there before.

When I press sat nav key on the front, instead of loading maps it shows 'No system installed' message. The app like 'Glass of water' and some other built-in apps also gone missing

14 minutes ago, shawjan said:

When I press sat nav key on the front, instead of loading maps it shows 'No system installed' message. The app like 'Glass of water' and some other built-in apps also gone missing

This says that the head unit is not "seeing" the satnav module (I think that you will find that all the apps that have gone missing require gps/nav). That is why I wondered if there might be another fuse internally in the module.

You could try emailing multimedia@toyota.co.uk & see what they suggest

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links