Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc@jae 2004

Ken

As you all know JAE is on the 24th & 25th of July at Billing Aquadrome located Nr Northampton and for those coming for the first time direction's are available by clicking here.

I will be arriving at 3pm with a few other's to start to set up the club stand and if anyone else want's to come along and help then they are more than welcome to do so :D However the price's for admission have gone up this year so more than understand if people don't fancy helping out on the friday :thumbsup:

BUT can all car's wanting to be on the club stand be their before 10am on both day's as it will make thing's a lot easier all round :yes:

JAE TICKET PRICES for 2004-

The tickets are split into 5 catagories:

Platinum Ticket: arrive Friday, leave Sunday - £30

Gold Ticket: arrive Friday, leave Saturday - £15

Silver Ticket: arrive Saturday, leave Sunday - £15

Bronze Ticket: Saturday only - £10

Copper Ticket: Sunday only - £10

Please note: Platinum, Gold and Silver tickets require the car to remain overnight and will not allow re-admission on the second/third day if the car has left the night before. If you are planning to visit for both days (Sat and Sun) but the car will be offsite overnight you will need to purchase two Bronze tickets.

TOC has a 125 car plot for JAE this year and with your help we should fill it quite nicely and still be able to get a car off the stand if required with the minimum of fuss. A map showing the club pitch is available by clicking here. Also here is a map showing all of Billing so you have an idea of where we are in relation to the whole of the site, Click Here.

As you can see the TOC pitch is next to an approved camping area so we will be camping there instead of on the stand, we can still keep an eye on the car's from there and not have to strike our tent's before 9am which will be enforced this year btw.

FOOD-For those camping friday night it is traditional that we all have a curry from the onsite Indian takeaway and saturday night we have a whip round for a BBQ which will take place under the gazebo on the club stand opposite the camping area. Can i please ask that nobody bring's their own food for the BBQ unless for personal use only :thumbsup:

DRINK-Make sure you bring enough including soft drink's as onsite can be a bit pricey.

CLUB TROPHIES-Unlike last year the trophy presentation's will take place on the sunday at 12 o'clock with the judging starting at 10am. This is to ensure that the most amount of peep's attending get a chance to win one.

The catorgorie's for this year are-

TOC Best Car in Show

2nd Best TOC Car in Show

3rd Best TOC CAR in Show

TOC Show N Shine Champion

TOC Best ICE Install Champion

As said before it doesn't matter if your car is standard or modified you are in with a chance of winning them all apart from the ICE trophy obviously.

Here is the current list of those that have paid for their club stand pitch-

Giddlepin

Jaxx

Knowlson

AE111SR

Kimi

Starletsy

Finecactus

Starlet SR

GIJoe90

Asha

Sexycrayola

Jappybeast & Charlene

Nizan

Bibbs

Asif

Nicola

Garrick

Sorted

Scottish SR

97 Paseo

Knightrider

Roadrunner

Witch

Jerry Philps

DazH

Corollakid20valve

Silver Surfer

Chrisb

Yaristsport

DF_Genius

Toymota

Ricsid

Darkled

Jimlad (Now on a trade stand)

If you have paid and your name is not on the list above pm your name as the TOC list is mixed up with the LOC list :thumbsup:

Here is the current list for those that have registered and are paying on the day-

Starlet-Trace

Steven Eames

Biffstergray

Jamesb4uk

Corolla 98

Paul Wilson

SimstaX

SXB182

Tom B

Karmasupra

Kenny

Rhaines

Peter_The_Dude

Chris G6

Big Bad Ant

Wedryjoel

Leeky

MissMR2

Ali

MadWelshman

matt_hillyard

Antd4agze

It is definately not to late to either pay for your pitch or reserve it by registering and a link on how to do that is available by clicking here.

So any question's? :unsure:

Ken

Edited by sorted avensis

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calisto

• Ken

• knightrider

• jaxx

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think they will charge for arrive and leave on friday?

(as this may hit Garrick)

And I will take Garricks trophy from last year so I can pretend I have the 2nd best car.

And I will take Garricks trophy from last year so I can pretend I have the 2nd best car.

Hopefully you can both meet us at the convoy point on the friday(to be posted) and i'll explain your situation at the gate to them and all been well you should be ok :thumbsup:

Nice idea with the trophy btw :D

Sorted can you remove my name from the list mate. unfortunatly work has got in the way again. i know the money i paid through penpal is non refundable and thats not a problem. thaks mate :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: Have removed your name for you Gus :(

So up to now we have-

8 Yaris's

4 Starlets

14 Corolla's

8 MR2's

6 Celica's

3 Paseo's

2 Rav4's

1 Avensis

I counted the number's from those that said they was coming in the relevant sections and it was over double this amount so get registering peeps :thumbsup:

Edited by sorted avensis

Sorted can you remove my name from the list mate. unfortunatly work has got in the way again. i know the money i paid through penpal is non refundable and thats not a problem. thaks mate :thumbsup:

Not again :crybaby:

I've paid ages ago via Paypal - can't remember what for though? Must have been the space on the TOC stand...

I've paid ages ago via Paypal - can't remember what for though? Must have been the space on the TOC stand...

You did pay Si, couldn't remember your e-mail address and as said the TOC/LOC payments are on the same doc so make's it hard to sift everyone out :yes:

Added you now along with Peter :thumbsup:

You did pay Si, couldn't remember your e-mail address and as said the TOC/LOC payments are on the same doc so make's it hard to sift everyone out :yes:

Added you now along with Peter :thumbsup:

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Was planning on helping on the Friday but the new job will mean I'll have to come up on Sat I think. :rolleyes:

Do we pay for the main tickets at the gate like last year?

Do we pay for the main tickets at the gate like last year?

Yep and price's are in the first post :thumbsup:

ill still be down on friday dude (sweet)

still up for meeting at j28 (mcarthur glen) for the drive down?

Sweet :D

1pm ok for you :unsure:

im there on friday wit ma mate to help with THAT banner, and the curry is a must,

also i might be in a different car come end of july, stil be a yaris tho if ya get me *wink wink*

edit:cheers ken

Edited by knightrider

oi ken ive paid for pitch too, me email starts lee6, and im there on friday wit ma mate to help with THAT banner, and the curry is a must,

also i might be in a different car come end of july, stil be a yaris tho if ya get me *wink wink*

Added you now Lee :thumbsup:

Asha, we'll talk about it next weekend ;)

Sweet :D

1pm ok for you :unsure:

good enough for me cheif!

just dont leave me behind :( :lol:

just dont leave me behind :( :lol:

With all the stuff i'm bringing down their will be no chance of that happening :thumbsup:

haha ken if theres anything you need or would like just ask i can get ANYTHING trust me!

haha ken if theres anything you need or would like just ask i can get ANYTHING trust me!

Can I have some really good looking men please. just one or maybe two chippendales but only if they have fast cars.

errr can find men with fast cars but not quite chppendales and they r about 50 cuz u av 2 b dat old 2 afford the insurance

errr can find men with fast cars but not quite chppendales and they r about 50 cuz u av 2 b dat old 2 afford the insurance

50 is a bit too old. anyone between 28 - 45 will be ok. :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

Might be taking you up on that David :lol:

Hopefully you can both meet us at the convoy point on the friday(to be posted) and i'll explain your situation at the gate to them and all been well you should be ok :thumbsup:

Nice idea with the trophy btw :D

Nicola...Just park up at Billing Mill car park on Friday and walk through to the pitch. Its free to walk through from there. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership