Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Carina Journey

PaulinhoT

As some of you may know I have a rather small YouTube channel that features my project car, a 1994 Toyota Carina. The plan is over the next 3 years to slowly turn it into a BTCC replica as raced in 1994. At the moment I'm just making the car a more capable road car, but please feel free to take a look at my channel, and leave a comment, either good or bad 😄

Thank you,

Paul

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCag4izmqjG69qxubYcbPVag

• 3 weeks later...

Now i thought you might be on here!

I'm loving the updates of late on the Carina, and cant wait to see whats next!

Steve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Next year I hope to have some new bigger brakes, more white parts 😄 i.e. bumpers, I also want the tracking and suspension set up correctly. Then I will set about an engine and finally an interior, but those last 2 will be the year after I recon.

• 5 months later...

Just wanted to say thank you, I'm up to 60 subscribers now 😄 which although doesn't sound many, it's a great start, and I'm thankful that 60 people are interested in my car and plans.

Thank you.

• 4 months later...

My uncle used to have a Carina. Will check out your channel. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Thank you, I'm still working away, and although I don't consider myself very good at youtube, I do try to document what I do to the car.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Just a quick plug of my YouTube channel, it would be lovely to get to 200 subscribers, thanks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership