Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Screw, injector follow

njuli82

Hi guys,

Any chance to help me out finding this part for my toyota corolla verso 2005, even 2nd hand will do. Please see attached picture for more details of required part. Thanks in advance

20181115_230600.jpg

If as per your picture you have the 2.0d4d £4.76 from your local Toyota dealer

It's for a 2.2 d4d toyota corolla verso. Bought the part online but they were way differrent and smaller that the one needed. See attached picture of actual part needed compared to the ones in the bag that was delivered to me, bought them from europe. I'm having no luck finding it, need 2 of them. 

received_1155156214639049.jpeg

2.2 140 or 180 bhp as they are different 

140 2ADFTV - 23679-0R010 £4.76

180 2ADFHV - 23679-26010 £24.36

by your picture it looks like you have a 180bhp you should also be replacing the gasket as it is listed as one use only and not re-useable part number 90904-30008

Thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated. Yes indeed, it is for my toyota vorolla verso 2.2 t180 bph, i will contact the local toyota dealer tomorrow. By the look of it, i got the part number wrong. May I please ask you to check if i got the right number this time for another part , 44327A or do i need to look for a different one and price if available  . I've again attached the picture. 

Many thanks again for your help 

received_177906553154153.jpeg

Toyotas parts pictures use what we refer to as PNC ( part name codes ) in theory the first five digits is the same on all cars, So once you learn your PNC codes you can search for parts on the catalogue using the PNC

SCREW = 90080-40030 £12.10

GASKET = 44327-26030 £2.88

Hi

Unfortunately toyota local dealer sent me the same small screw follow ,the wrong ones as shown in picture above , very disappointed as the staff told me that this is the right part for me ,which is not!! Can you please point me to the right toyota dealer store where the required part is availaible as here they couldnt find the part for me. Thanks again for your time and help 

180 2ADFHV - 23679-26010 £24.36

What part number did they supply, also could you give me your chassis number?

They gave me part number - 23679-26020 instead of the one needed. Please see attached picture for car info. 

thanks 

received_190192838584202.jpeg

OK parts catalogue doesn't show it but the original part 23679-26010 has been superseded by 23679-26020 so although its different it should be correct, does it not fit?

20181123_180353.jpg.60f1f2bf00a2df67ac63ed023ed7868a.jpgYes tried it but it's not good, it's bigger in size where you have the  little hole on the screw itself, so can't fit it in the part number 23760. I was thinking now to buy the whole set of parts from picture attached just so they match and fit. Is this a good idea you think ? Can you please let me know if they are availaible to order, all parts on the picture and what part numbers do i need to order for my car . Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links