Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Carlos Sainz

Red Devil 666

Hi All, 

Looking for help/advice. I have had a Toyota Celica Carlos Sainz for 25 years now. J reg, so, circa 1992. It is only recently that I have found out about the rarity of this particular model. Dare I say it, I'm coming up to 67 years of age now, and as much as I love it, and have had many years of pleasure with it, it is now not the easiest car for me to handle. Still runs perfectly and starts everytime. So with that in mind, I have decided that the time may be coming for me to sell it 😞 

Hopefully, somewhere on here there are people with far more knowledge than myself on this to guide me on the best places to advertise the sale, and possibly most importantly how much I should be looking to get for it, obviously one of my main concerns is that it goes to a good home as I would hate to think of it getting trashed, but I don't want to be ripped off as I am loathe to sell. 

So, a bit about the car:

Red

No. 2823 of 5000 built

92,619 miles

Hi Tina, welcome to TOC 🙂

Does this help at all? 

https://www.classiccarauctions.co.uk/toyota-celica-gt4-carlos-sainz

https://mathewsons.co.uk/vehicle-auction-catalogue/4911-1992-toyota-celica-gt4-carlos-sainz-ltd-edition

I note that there is 1 for sale in Yugoslavia that they are looking for £15000+ ...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links