Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prius+ (7seat) uppdate ?

HSDish

Is there any Prius+ (7seat) this modell https://www.toyota.co.uk/new-cars/prius-plus/

uppdate (similar to Prius Gen4) in sight?

Not seen anything.

There are rumours that, with the declining MPV sector, the replacement may be an SUV to fit between the C-HR and the Rav4.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Not seen anything.

There are rumours that, with the declining MPV sector, the replacement may be an SUV to fit between the C-HR and the Rav4.

Thanks !

Oh no more SUVs 🙂   I just want 15/16" wheels 

• 3 weeks later...

As I can understand , there was an "uppgrade" in about 2014/15 to Prius+  model.

What's the difference between earlier and newer (2013-14) model?

To my eye the Prius gen4 is much more updated and different than its precursor compared to Prius+ 2013 -14

Anyone who knows about Prius+ 2016 fuelcunsumption compared to Auris TS HSD 2014

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2018 at 9:33 PM, FROSTYBALLS said:

Not seen anything.

Is there any news about an possible update/facelift on Prius+  or... Prius+ replacement yet?

Given the low sales figures for MPVs in general & Prius+ in particular i wouldn't hold my breath ...

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2019 at 9:43 PM, Heidfirst said:

Given the low sales figures for MPVs in general & Prius+ in particular i wouldn't hold my breath ...

That seems to be the case (low sales for MPVs) but I think thats a pity .

I realy llike the Prius+ consept and an updated version with Prius gen 4 powertrain and seat heater contrlos moved closer to driver (and two level switch) as in the new 2019 prius would have been very nice. Could live without the extra third row seats though