Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the part number for the raised boot floor of a yaris 2010? can i get it for under 200£?

gore

What is the part number for the raised boot floor of a yaris 2010? can i get it for under 200£?

Moved to the Yaris club.

Hi Jeff

58410-52010-B1 (Japan)

58410-0D010-B1 (France)

I would try eBay or the breakers yard as the prices new are 'eye watering'.

20 hours ago, gore said:

Make one using 12mm m.d.f. and cover it with readily available black car carpet. I think it cost me no more than £20

Well over £100 for the Toyota part! There's another thread somewhere where this is covered.

• Like 1

Whereabouts are you?....... As I have one that I bought for my 64 Reg Yaris and removed when I traded it in for another make

i am in Cambridgeshire 12 miles South of Peterborough

if that is convenient for you you could have it cheap.......Message me (Steve M)

14 hours ago, Red Yaris 54 said:

Whereabouts are you?....... As I have one that I bought for my 64 Reg Yaris and removed when I traded it in for another make

i am in Cambridgeshire 12 miles South of Peterborough

if that is convenient for you you could have it cheap.......Message me (Steve M)

Will that even fit?

I know its a lot of money but mine cost £100 two years ago for my 2014 Yaris at the main dealer.

My 2011 Yaris was probably the same model as yours, mine cost £120 incl vat, and my dealer fitted it free when they supplied the car.

I can't confirm the part number because the new car sales invoice didn't include it.

2 hours ago, PeteB said:

My 2011 Yaris was probably the same model as yours, mine cost £120 incl vat, and my dealer fitted it free when they supplied the car.

I can't confirm the part number because the new car sales invoice didn't include it.

Don't worry, the part number has already been confirmed.

2 minutes ago, stantheman1 said:

Don't worry, the part number has already been confirmed.

Sure, was aware, but though if I could have found mine might have been useful to see that it matched.

Fair do's Pete but we don't even know if it's a Frecnchy or a Jappy or if he's even got sorted! ☺️

To the OP please provide us with an update and put us out of our misery.😀