Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi all please help

Jimkazza

Hi all, I would really appreciate some help in replacing a wing mirror cover on the drivers side of a blue 2012 verso.

Unfortunately some delightful indervidule stole our wing mirror cover from our car whilst it was parked in a car park and at the time I thought the person so lazy that they did not just buy a replacement but I have tried many many online shops and called many many scrap yards trying to find this part but just can’t manage to track down the part I need, the ones I have managed to find all seem to be for the verso S which seems to be a different shap.

Is there another Toyota that shares this wing mirror that I would be able to try and track down to buy?

please help if you are able as this is starting to drive me nuts.

Many thanks in advance

The Verso S is a totally different model to the Verso.

Moved to the Verso club.

42 minutes ago, Jimkazza said:

Unfortunately some delightful indervidule stole our wing mirror cover from our car whilst it was parked in a car park and at the time I thought the person so lazy that they did not just buy a replacement but I have tried many many online shops and called many many scrap yards trying to find this part but just can’t manage to track down the part I need, the ones I have managed to find all seem to be for the verso S which seems to be a different shap.

Tried a Toyota dealer or the Toyota eBay store? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Toyota-Verso-Right-Driver-Side-OS-RH-Mirror-Cover-2009-2012-879150F904-/221938302858 OK, you would have to get it painted ...

There are 3 variations of mirror cover for Verso so the only way to guarantee the correct cover is to contact your local Toyota dealer, genuine part varies from £14.62-£34.25 depending on type, all come in primer and will require painting 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links