Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parcel shelf speakers

Sam Smith

Hi all, recently bought my first car being a 1.5 Yaris T Sport and the parcel shelf has Speakers but I can’t find the wires for them anyway I’ve taken the panels off at either side of the seats in the back but nothing for the Speakers, I’ve heard they connect to the front Speakers and run back,if anyone knows where I can find the wires so I can track them back that’d be great or where they come from to connect to the parcel shelf.  

On 11/21/2018 at 10:42 PM, Sam Smith said:

Hi all, recently bought my first car being a 1.5 Yaris T Sport and the parcel shelf has speakers but I can’t find the wires for them anyway I’ve taken the panels off at either side of the seats in the back but nothing for the speakers, I’ve heard they connect to the front speakers and run back,if anyone knows where I can find the wires so I can track them back that’d be great or where they come from to connect to the parcel shelf.  

I fitted rear Speakers in mine & have the speaker cable under the carpet / trim running down the passenger side of the car & then along side the rear seat in to the boot & to the Speakers. Could be possible that the previous owner fitted them but didn't connect them? You will soon be able to tell as if all 4 Speakers (2 dash mounted & 2 doors) are all working then you will need to use one of those feeds to power the rears. I used the dash ones to feed the rears as the door ones are fairly decent so I decided to keep those.

• Thanks 1