Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

new to forum

Mandator

Hi Bought used rav 4 2014 2.0 D4D . Very pleased so far we tow a small caravan so had tow bar fitted by Local company highly recommended. We wont venture out this year .

Fitted my dash cam from previous car i think an essential on the roads today. I like to wash and clean my car so if anyone has any tips for polish pleas suggest .many thanks. Keith

+

IMG_20181029_162947.jpg

Hello Keith - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Welcome, Keith...looks nice.!!..enjoy it.

There are so many good polishes out there and everyone will have their preferences.

I'm an AutoGlym fan myself and use their Radiant wax...I also use Sonax for the in-between times when a full polish can't or doesn't need to be done.

Hi Keith, Bilt Hamber Double Speed seems to almost continuously win Autoexpress group tests ...

• 1 month later...

Hi I think i have found the polish hat creates the best shine .But it does not last long Chemical guys Butter wet wax.I am loving the car unfortunately. we have a small dent and paint chip on the front nearside wing i am dreading the repair because of the Colour match i shall report back when repaired.

IMG_20181209_120926.jpg

Hello Keith and welcome to the club, Williams Waterless Wash And Wax is the only thing i use great stuff.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links