Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Verso Central locking Lock's but wont Open?

Buzeasby

Hi.

I have a 2011 Verso where the Central locking wont unlock the car but will lock it. 

The key fob switches off the alarm then I have to use key to get in, then manually unlock all doors. The internal door lock/unlock switch also does not unlock the doors.

The key fob will then Lock all doors when required as will the internal door lock/ unlock switch and the doors auto lock at 10/15mph as normal.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Jon

• Like 1

Moved to the Verso club.

On 11/27/2018 at 9:39 AM, Buzeasby said:

Hi.

I have a 2011 Verso where the Central locking wont unlock the car but will lock it. 

The key fob switches off the alarm then I have to use key to get in, then manually unlock all doors. The internal door lock/unlock switch also does not unlock the doors.

The key fob will then Lock all doors when required as will the internal door lock/ unlock switch and the doors auto lock at 10/15mph as normal.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Jon

I have my verso set to auto lock and unlock, mines set to unlock when in park, it's not a cure buy it should help until fixed, I'd start by checking the appropriate fuses, is it possible your fob is faulty maybe get or try a second one

• 5 months later...

Did you get sorted this issue please advise if you have I have same problem 

Edited by FROSTYBALLS
Mod edit: please do not use textspeak

Try replacing the key fob Battery. This happened on my Yaris.

• 1 year later...

I am having the same issue and its not the key fob as I have 3 and they are all not unlocking the car but will deactivate the alarm. Did you solve this if so how ?  Please 

• 7 months later...

I have a manual 2011 Verso, the doors lock at speed then won’t unlock. I have tried the instructions in The Manual but they don’t seem to work.. can anyone explain it to me please?

• 1 year later...
On 11/1/2021 at 10:42 AM, Benwithjamin said:

I have a manual 2011 Verso, the doors lock at speed then won’t unlock. I have tried the instructions in The Manual but they don’t seem to work.. can anyone explain it to me please?

Im having the same problem, did you ever find out what caused the problem?