Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2019 Prius unveiled at Los Angeles

FROSTYBALLS

Now I like that colour! AWD looks an interesting addition.

Electric all-wheel hybrid....

Glad I’m not planning on changing my car anytime soon... they have ruined the lights, especially the rear ones that look like Lexus lights that have been chopped about. 

Looks like they have tried to normalise it  

Not impressed 🙁

• Like 2

I wonder if 4WD  will be sold in the UK?

When the Gen 4 Prius was first announced they said it was available with the 4WD system, but not until the UK spec was finally made available did it become clear that only the Japaneses market could get the 4WD.

I've driven Lexus cars with a similar set up (albeit using more powerful engines/motors) and it's great, so I had been really hopeful there would be a 4WD spec that appeal and I was gutted to learn that it wouldn't be available here.

Why Toyota announced it the way they did, instead of saying up front it would initially only be sold in Japan, they upset a lot of people judging by posts on US sites.

Great, a bigger unnecessary wireless phone charger that never gets used 🙄 I'd rather have a deeper tray.

Nothing to see here for me, I like my Z rear lights and don't do enough miles to justify AWD 😒

• Like 1

What a shame. Whilst the current Gen4 is certainly challenging on the eye, it is also a proper design statement. The vertical rear lights are 'ugly' but they are also a standout feature and look brilliant in the dark. Those new rears manage to be a terrible hodgepodge of different styles whilst also being blandly forgettable. The new headlights are also depressingly boring compared to the current spiky design. 

I do understand that the general public have repeatedly proved that they generally like to buy boring-looking identikit cars in boring anonymous colours, but surely Toyota has the Auris/Corolla for that market. Keep the Prius looking visibly radical and revolutionary!

On a related note, can anyone name a car which has been 'facelifted' mid-life that has actually looked better than the original? I'm struggling to think of one. 

• Like 2

RAV4 Hybrid 2016 over previous styles. I'm really NOT convinced the 2019 face is an improvement 😄

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links