Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

AygoRacing Saying Hi

Wolds Warrior

Afternoon folks, I'm Steve and i live in Lincolnshire.

I've recently bought myself an 06 Aygo with 70k on it, for a daily driver.

I have been using my Suzuki Swift Sport track car that i use for the Javelin Sprint Series as my daily all year up to now, and i was putting some daft mileage on it, and it was past been able to use comfortably on the road.

So i decided to go for something cheap to run and economical, hence the Aygo.

I am hooked!

What a cracking little car. 

Great fuel economy, comfort, great heater, and just an all round giggle to drive.

I have of course, as per all my cars, started to tinker about...it not had KYB Excel G Gas Shockers all round with Apex Springs.

They have transformed the handling to be fair, and once i get some other wheels and tyres, i can only see that improving.

It has a few little issues, but i'm starting to resolve those, such as a ticking when running, and i think its the Maniverter that has a crack.

Needless to say, i will be using the Aygo for the Toyota Sprint Series in 2019 and the Swift for the Javelin Sprint Series too, im that impressed with it!

Look forward to putting the progress of this little project up on here, as i feel there is going to be plenty more to do! 😉

Thanks for now

unnamed (5).jpg

Hello Steve - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links