Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photo of your Aygo!

Wolds Warrior

How about we have a thread with photos of your Aygo on it?

I like to see what others are doing, or have done to improve there little buzz boxes!

Here is mine next to my Race Car, although it looks a bit dirty, its in full winter mode at the moment, but its going through some changes soon..ill have to start a project thread!

As you can guess, its not standard still, as i'm running KYG Excel G Gas Shockers and Apex Springs all round.

It will be hitting the tracks very soon!

unnamed (5).jpg

• Like 1

this is an image of the last AYGO we owned

2014-04-02 16.53.40.jpg

• Like 2

Hi. Here's my current one. No option except side mouldings and a spare wheel. Light is right!

I am not a good customer, apart from accessories, this is the cheapest thing you can buy at Toyota :D

mine.jpg

• Like 1

Here’s Mine its just had its very first service, all okay.

26289F50-B425-440B-B717-819D44525C22.thumb.jpeg.bcb94a4e86f8ddc1ceb118798bd1aa1a.jpeg

• Like 2

This is my aygo x press I love the alloys I have to use my parking camera so as not to kerb them. IMG_20181126_113145.thumb.jpg.9c627e8489c9b3c2ead2339a5e3d3443.jpg

Screenshot_20181120_130205.jpg

• Like 1

Love my xcite .... great fun car ...cheap to run and insure ...just wish it had a bit more power ...

40A8ED02-E799-41AC-9342-0D6DF3A441F8.jpeg

Hi, here's mine, had it about 6 years, it had 30k miles when I got it, it has 131k now and still drives like new,,,,

DSC01017.JPG

DSC01119.JPG

DSC01118.JPG

6 hours ago, Colin J.S said:

Hi, here's mine, had it about 6 years, it had 30k miles when I got it, it has 131k now and still drives like new,,,,

DSC01017.JPG

DSC01119.JPG

DSC01118.JPG

Wow Colin J.S

I absolutely love your Mickey Mouse ears...i mean rev counter And what is the other one? 

How did you manage that install if i may ask?

So cute

Hi Sam....

Thankyou for the compliment! 

I got a left hand drive Rev counter (cheap on eBay) and basically took it apart, created the clock face on photographic print paper and got  cheap clock movement off eBay ........the mounting is already in the car, if you take the shroud off you will see.........If you look at the inside of the shroud you will see markings that show exactly where to cut it (I used a 2'' dremel bit attached to a drill) (thats like a very small disc cutter) ............there is no wiring loom as its already used for the rev counter......however if you was to get a spare wiring loom it isn't hard to splice and join to the original so the clock would light up...........(wiring loom for hardly anything from a breakers yard).........hope that helps.....are you going to replicate?? Ive never seen another.......

Cheers.......Colin

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a few more up to date photos of mine, taken last week.

More to come once its all ready for the Toyota Sprint Series!

unnamed (15).jpg

unnamed (17).jpg

unnamed (18).jpg

unnamed (12).jpg

A few more i took at the weekend

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 2:04 PM, Colin J.S said:

DSC01017.JPG

DSC01119.JPG

DSC01118.JPG

I want that clock!!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aygo_rory said:

I want that clock!!! 

Hi, if you look about 4 posts up, I have explained how I did this clock, at the moment it doesn't illuminate at night but I recon it wouldn't be that difficult to do......I might get round to it one day..........thanks for the compliment 

Colin

An up to date photo of mine with its Winter alloys on.

I'm currently refurbishing some Mazda MX5 Mk1 Enkei Alloys for it (Photos are on my Thread for the Car), and they should be on and done for when i go to Silverstone in a couple of weeks time!

unnamed (1).jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

A few more recent.

Its having its front bumper replaced at the weekend, so ignore the colour mismatch, previous owners attempt!

There will be a big update soon, as the first round of the Toyota Sprint Series at Cadwell Park isn't far away, and there is a few bit to do yet!

Added the easiest modification to a Mk1 though the other day, a rev counter!

And the daily wheels off a C1 (They were cheap, and from a mate who builds C1 race Cars!)are just right for now until the MX5 wheels are fitted.

IMG_5803.jpeg

IMG_5805.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...