Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 Toyota RAV4: UK grade structure and pricing

Heidfirst

Well they have popped those prices up haven't they, Excel 4wd up nearly 2.5k Ouch

£2.5k? Not seeing it.

2018 Excel 2.5 Hybrid AWD £35,275 https://www.toyota.co.uk/new-cars/rav4/index/prices

2019 Excel 2.5 Hybrid AWD £35,850  https://blog.toyota.co.uk/2019-toyota-rav4-uk-grade-structure-and-pricing

Everything that I have read says that it is a much improved car though. Plus it has to be imported & no doubt they are figuring for Brexit impact ...

So, looks like we are still getting the Touch 2, not the Touch 3 with Apple Car play. Also, no ventilated seats or HUD or park assist like in Prius or CH-R.
Good car, but the luck of phone connectivity will be a turn off for some potential buyers, waze is so much better and faster at updating the route and traffic then the built in system.

I agree, the one big let down at the moment is the  Touch system, it is antiquated to say the least.

5 hours ago, SponsorUK said:

So, looks like we are still getting the Touch 2, not the Touch 3 with Apple Car play. Also, no ventilated seats or HUD or park assist like in Prius or CH-R.
Good car, but the luck of phone connectivity will be a turn off for some potential buyers, waze is so much better and faster at updating the route and traffic then the built in system.

North America gets Entune 3, it is not Touch 3. Entune is a different system & would be no use in Europe.

The press release for new Corolla suggests that Touch 2 gets a hardware upgrade (so hopefully less lag) & a pinch-to-zoom interface which I would expect the new RAV to get too.

Out of interest are you using traffic updates via TMC (which doesn't work on DAB in the UK) or via internet (provided by Tomtom)?

4 hours ago, WarrenB said:

I agree, the one big let down at the moment is the  Touch system, it is antiquated to say the least.

I agree that it is disappointing that the new models will ship with Touch 2 but as I mentioned above it would appear that there will have been upgrades.