Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need help d4d 06 idler pulley

Swissy

Hi I've searched for hours now but can't fine the part I need ,I'm after the long bolt that adjusts the tension pulley on my avensis d4d 2.0  06 estate it's snapped off looks like ages ago the belt needs adjusting but can't as only half a bolt please help Dan 

Edited by Swissy

Not sure what you mean. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F312039163200

The hex moulding on the right of the image is designed to accept a socket (on a breaker bar) which then is the leverage to rotate the entire assembly around the bolt going through the hole at the top of the image. This releases the tension on the auxiliary belt to allow replacement. 

There is no 'adjustment' as such. If the damper has failed the complete unit should be swapped over. Failing that, just the damper will be a dealer only part I suspect so expect to pay dearly. 

Which engine? as the 2006 2.0D4d is a crossover year from the early 1CD 2.0 Timing belt engine to the later 2.0 D4d 1AD Timing chain engine and can you post a picture of the part?

This is the part I was after but nowhere in the UK sell it.

Screenshot_20181204-193419_Samsung Internet.jpg

If it's just the bolt see:

Untitled.png

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links